You can adjust ATevo settings during operation using the front panel controls. When you first press EDIT/ENTER on the front panel, ATevo prompts you to set the first of six (6) basic charger parameters (Float Voltage).
To set parameters, do the following:
- Press UP or DOWN (or hold down to scroll) until desired value displays. Each parameter has a minimum and maximum limit as listed in Section 4.1.2, Factory Settings Tables.
- Press EDIT/ENTER to save setting. ATevo prompts you to set the next parameter.
- Continue in the same manner to set all six (6) parameters in the list. If you want to skip setting any parameter, press EDIT/ENTER (or RIGHT arrow) to bypass it.
- When finished setting the sixth parameter (Current Limit), press EDIT/ENTER to save setting and return to normal operation.
- Any changes made take effect immediately; ATevo uses its last saved values if it is powered down and returned to service.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.