Topics in this knowledgebase are updated on a fairly frequent basis. This page provides a simple change-log or list of significant recent changes and additions. (NB Edits to topic details can happen on a daily basis and are not listed here.)
Note:We do run this knowledgebase on a live basis, so new pages are typically published as soon as they provide some useful notes but often before they are complete and/or fully proofed for style, typos etc, so the newest pages may be less than perfect!
- Additions made to the Weatherlink Live topic
- Understanding local WeatherlinkIP configuration topic updated
- Weatherlink.com section updated & reorganised further
- Weatherlink Live topic added
- Weatherlink.com topic extracted into a new top-level section with new topics added
- New process for updating WiFi logger firmware
- ‘Advice topics’ top-level section added, covering advisory topics related to configuring or extending a Davis station and starting with a topic on expanding Vue stations.
- WiFi logger topics expanded, including steps for connecting to the Davis weatherlink.com service
- Complete rewrite of the FAQs page
- Updates to the main temperature/humidity page ;
- A new subtopic dealing with various temperature/humidity questions;
- Various options for accessing wl.com 2.0 data programmatically are described in the 2.0 data handling topic;
- The exciting new WiFi logger now has a section to itself;
- Davis’s weatherlink.com 2.0 platform continues to evolve and to add many new users. With the pending mass migration from 1.0 to 2.0 we will aim to add new description and troubleshooting material specifically on the 2.0 platform;