The process for setting up uploads to weatherlink.com is as follows:
1. Visit weatherlink.com and register a new account there by entering a username, password and contact email address.
2. Log in to your new account and identify the green Add Devices button in the top menu bar.
3. Click this button and select the Data Logger | Install option.
4. Click the Next button and complete the three items on the ‘Data Logger install’ screen then click Next.
5. You now need to identify the location of your station so that it can be shown correctly on the map and so that parameters like timezone can be set correctly. There is a shortcut to help with this: You should see a text box towards the upper left of the map display which contains the Davis HQ address as a default. This textbox is semi-intelligent and can, for example, directly use a UK postcode or US zipcode. But otherwise you’ll need to start typing your nearest town or other well-known geographical identity. NB This doesn’t need to be too precise – you can make adjustments by moving a marker on the map once the approximate location is set.
6. Check that the parameters at the bottom of the location screen are correct (eg the country does not always seem to update automatically) and click Next.
7. You should now see a screen showing the newly created DID and keycode credentials. Make a careful note of these values (or use cut and paste for the next step) and note that the DID contains only the capital letters A-F and digits 0-9. Any large round character is a zero and not a capital O.
8. Go to the Weatherlink.com set-up screen on the WiFi Logger web interface and enter the DID and keycode from step 7.
9. Ensure the mode is set to ‘WL PC’.
10. Important: Click the Activate word on this WFL screen. (Activate is actually a button though it may not look like it).
11. Ensure that the WFL settings are saved. This should complete the set-up. It may take a little time before data starts to upload and appear in your weatherlink.com account. If nothing seems to be happening after eg 30-60 minutes then recheck that steps  and  were correctly entered/performed. It may take a day or more before all features of your weatherlink.com account become fully operational.