This page lists a number of the commonest ‘frequently-asked questions’ and provides links to explanations and fixes.
- How long should my Davis system last?
- How do I find my Manufacturing Code (Serial number) or Model Number?
- Console low battery warnings
- How do I reboot a console
- Setting transmitter channels on the console
- How can I check my wireless reception?
Sensor and transmitter issues
- All (or most) outside readings are missing
- Wireless reception is lost (mostly) overnight
- Transmitter low battery warning
- No wind speed readings
- Suspect temperature readings (see troubleshooting section)
- Rainfall readings appear inaccurate
- No rainfall at all is being recorded
- Humidity reading never exceeds eg 96%
- Inside and outside T/H readings disagree side-by-side
- Resolution of supplementary temperature readings is limited
- No logger communications
- Archive download issues
- Is Weatherlink compatible with Windows 10?
- Moving Weatherlink to another PC – issues & troubleshooting
- Incompatible logger error
Last modified: 2018/08/09