Students who first enroll in a community college are encouraged to complete both an AGEC and an Associate’s Degree prior to transferring to a university. Recognizing that this is not always possible, the universities and community colleges agree in principle that students may transfer courses taken at a university back to the community college to complete requirements for both the AGEC and the Associate’s Degree. Policies which govern the number of credits that may be “transferred back” vary among the community colleges. Students who believe they may be able to “transfer back” credits from a university to a community college to complete requirements for either an AGEC or an Associate’s Degree should consult with an advisor at the community college.

For additional information about reverse transfer processes, please visit AZTransfer Reverse Transfer.

Supporting Information: Approved by the JCC March 21, 2007


Was this helpful?

Yes No
You indicated this topic was not helpful to you ...
Could you please leave a comment telling us why? Thank you!
Thanks for your feedback.

Post your comment on this topic.

Post Comment