- To view a list of courses from your college that do not have title information, go to the homepage of the CEG. Click the link for “Advanced Search.” On this screen, enter the words “Course Title Not Available” info the course title field. Enter your college name and click Search. This will display a list of courses in the CEG that do not have course titles.
- Enter the title name for each course missing a title through the “Edit CEG Data” link in the Chatlines.
- A new browser window will open with a menu from the CEG Edit screen. Select Add/Edit CEG Course Bank Records.
- Enter the prefix for the course and click the Search button. You will see a list of all courses from your institution for that prefix.
- If the course is in the list, click the Edit link next to the course to make updates.
- If the course is not listed, use the Add New Course in the upper lefthand corner.
- After all course titles have been entered, create a new list for your institution that shows CEG courses with the missing title information.
- Confirm that there are no courses listed that are missing titles.
Thanks for your feedback.