- Remind AZTransfer Facilitator to update their faculty members on all appropriate ATF lists.
- Thirty (30) days (August, September, and October) prior to the meetings, send an email to the meeting chair, host and AZTransfer Facilitator assigned to each ATF meeting that includes the following information:
Meeting details (day, date, time, location, and responsibilities of chair and host).
Include links to allow the chair and the host access to the Chatlines to post the agenda, directions, parking information, meal arrangements, and other details.
- Thirty (30) days prior to the meeting, send email to all ATF members.
- Contact chair and AZTransfer Facilitator if ATF meeting report is not posted within 14 days of the meeting.
- Review ATF meeting report and meeting notes for action items.
- Review ATF meeting report and meeting notes for items that need to be presented to the Steering Committee.
- Review ATF meeting report and meeting notes for follow-up items.
- If report is not posted within 30 days, alert the AZTransfer Facilitator at the chair’s institution.
Thanks for your feedback.