Specific agenda items reviewed before and during each ATF meeting include but are not limited to:
- Course Equivalency Guide (CEG) information for all associated departmental prefixes;
- Courses in the ATF Common Course Matrix (CCM);
- University degrees associated with each ATF (completed by the university AZTransfer Facilitator);
- College degrees associated with each ATF;
- Equivalencies in any related exam matrices;
- Changes in university general education requirements;
- Curricular changes in courses, programs, and degrees that impact course transfer;
- The statewide update, presented by the AZTransfer Facilitator assigned to the ATF meeting, which informs participants about changes to AZTransfer and other information that impacts student transfer;
- Status and/or results of special projects;
- Information from the AZTransfer Steering Committee;
- Items tabled from prior meetings that need to be addressed;
- Selection of next year’s chair, host, meeting date, time, location, note taker, and format (e.g. face-to-face, virtual, etc.).
Thanks for your feedback.