Editorial changes are changes that do not affect the course equivalency. They are marked reviewed by each of the three universities. Submit an Editorial Change Form only for the following:

  1. Course prefix change.
  2. Course number change.
  3. Course title change.

From the main page click on Editorial Change Form. There will be one screen to process an editorial change.

Screen 1 of 1

  1. Populate all the fields with the requested information.
  2. Click Send.

Editorial Change Form, Screen 1 of 1Editorial Change Form, Screen 1 of 1


Was this helpful?

Yes No
You indicated this topic was not helpful to you ...
Could you please leave a comment telling us why? Thank you!
Thanks for your feedback.

Post your comment on this topic.

Post Comment