The Academic Advising Articulation Task Force (AAATF) includes representatives from each Arizona public community and tribal college and university. The AAATF addresses academic concerns and problems faced by transfer students. The AAATF goals are to:
- Monitor the status of the statewide transfer system;
- Increase student utilization of institutional and statewide advising and transfer resources;
- Monitor and evaluate technological applications for academic advising;
- Encourage professional development by identifying best practices;
- Support the state conference for advising professionals;
- Ensure that students have access to appropriate advising to facilitate the transfer process from the source to the target institution.