Click on New Course Evaluation Form from the main page. There will be three screens involved in processing a new course.
Screen 1 of 3
- Populate the Prefix, Course Number, Credit Hours, and Course Title fields.
- Copy and paste the course prerequisite(s) and the course description from the course outline into the Course Description field.
- Populate the Effective Term and Effective Year fields.
- Populate the Cross Listed Courses fields, if applicable.
- In the Other field, add any comments intended for all three universities, such as “this course is intended as an AGEC course that is transferable to all three universities.”
- Click Continue.
- Do not submit remedial or quick start courses.
- For module courses with special topics, submit only one evaluation form unless the course is listed separately in the catalog. Do not submit an evaluation form if you are simply adding a module.
- If submitting a cross-listed course, submit two forms with separate prefixes.
Screen 2 of 3
- Select the file type.
- Upload the course outline by clicking on the Browse button.
- Click Continue.
Screen 3 of 3
The final screen allows you to individualize equivalencies at each of the three universities. Check the course outline for expected equivalencies. ALWAYS complete the requested equivalency for all three universities.
- Check boxes for any/all universities you wish to receive this form.
- Populate the MAY Be Equivalent To fields.
- Populate the Notes field with any notes you wish an individual university to receive when evaluating the form.
- Review for accuracy and completeness then click Send Form.
Generally, the universities do not immediately route the submissions. Most forms can be deleted on the same day and resubmitted if errors are found after pressing the Send Form button.
You will not receive any information from the universities once the evaluation is complete. It is therefore good practice to check pending items in ACETS at least monthly. It is prudent to check the error report a few days after submitting requests, especially when submitting a batch of evaluations.