Each institution is responsible for updating their membership lists for the ATFs and other groups associated with AZTransfer. Membership records can be assigned as: Lead Member, Member, Alternate, Liaison, or Listserv Only.
- Review your institution’s contact list as shown in the membership database.
- Verify that all faculty are still employed at your institution.
- Verify a lead member is assigned to each active discipline (not No Program disciplines).
- Verify all other faculty members are designated as member, alternate, or listserv.
- Verify that non-faculty members are designated as liaison or listserv only.
- If faculty are no longer at your institution, inactivate their profile as “historical archive” rather than deleting.
- If new faculty have been hired or new assignments made, update their profiles accordingly. Check first for an existing profile and edit it using the Update AZTransfer Contacts link in the Chatlines.
- If the person does not already have a profile, create one for them using the “Add a New AZTransfer Contact” link in the Chatlines.
Thanks for your feedback.