- Review information from AZTransfer staff.
- Review information from the AZTransfer Facilitator assigned to your meeting.
- Review information on your ATF Dashboard (formally portal page).
- At least 21 days prior to the meeting coordinate details with the host.
- At least 21 days prior to the meeting, send an email to the members regarding:
- Meeting details;
- Meeting agenda (and ask for agenda items);
- Ask members to review their institutional information on the ATF Dashboard;
- Post agenda to the meeting calendar, accessible from the Dashboard.
- Identify a note taker to record the ATF meeting notes (consider rotating this task in alphabetical order by institution and alert the designated note taker in advance).
- Distribute an attendance sheet.
- Coordinate business items with the assigned AZTransfer Facilitator.
- Lead the members through all other agenda items and institutional reports.
- Ask the note-taker to send a draft of the meeting notes to the chair and the assigned AZTransfer Facilitator. It is optional to send the notes to the ATF membership for review.
- Work with the assigned AZTransfer Facilitator to ensure accuracy of the ATF meeting report.
- Ensure all documents that need to be posted to the ATF meeting report are sent electronically to the chair and/or the AZTransfer Facilitator.
- Work with AZTransfer Facilitator to ensure that the ATF meeting report and ATF meeting notes are posted within 14 days of the meeting.
- Represent ATF in any further discussions or meetings related to articulation issues.
- If the ATF requests that an item to to the AZTransfer Steering Committee, the Chair may need to attend AZTransfer Steering Committee meetings on behalf of the ATF.
Thanks for your feedback.