- Confirm with the chair the day, date, and time for the ATF meeting.
- Schedule a room with computer, projector and Internet access.
- Set up teleconference / virtual meeting equipment (speakerphone, phone line, video camera, etc.) for virtual meetings and those participating by phone.
- Make parking arrangements.
- Signage directing members to the meeting room is helpful.
- It is optional to provide refreshments and/or lunch or to make arrangements for a no-host lunch by providing meal options, cost, and RSVP deadline in an e-mail to members.
- Post meeting details to the meeting calendar and ATF Dashboard (formally ATF Portal Page).
- Send/post maps and directions to the meeting location and include parking instructions and fees.
- Include emergency contact information in case a member gets lost.
- Recommend lodging for members traveling long distances.
- Make special accommodation arrangements if requested. The AZTransfer Steering Committee policy for accommodations is as follows: If an individual requires disability support services for a statewide meeting, the chair, host and articulation facilitator (AZTransfer staff) should be contacted two (2) weeks prior to the meeting with information about the specific services needed. After the two (2) week window, the host institution and the articulation facilitator (AZTransfer staff) will make their best effort to provide the services needed. The AZTransfer Steering Committee will fund any disability support services that are needed at statewide transfer meetings. If the individual requiring services cancels within 72 hours of the meeting, the individual’s institution must assume the costs of the services.
- Ask an administrator to give a welcome address to your guests (optional).
- Schedule a tour of your campus or facilities relevant and of interest to your discipline (optional).
- Review housekeeping items including location of restrooms, water fountains, coffee shop, elevators, lunch plans, special events after the meeting, other state meetings, etc.
No further duties.
Thanks for your feedback.