It is possible to block a passenger either from the dispatch console or the admin panel.
To block a passenger in the admin panel:
- Click on “Blacklist Passenger”,
- Select if you want to block a specific email or phone and,
- In value add the phone number or email that you want to block.
- Click on create.
You can also block passengers from the Dispatch console:
- Click on closed jobs,
- Once you found the closed job, that contains the passenger you want to block, click on the search icon.
- Finally, click on Blacklist Passenger.
The blacklisted passenger will be shown in the admin panel under Account>Blacklist.
If you would like to unblock anyone from that list click on Unblock.