IVR stands for Interactive Voice Response. The IVR booking feature allows passengers to call a number to automatically place their booking without the intervention of a human dispatcher.
Configure the Language
- Go to Booking apps > IVR to configure this feature.
- The first thing to configure is the Language of the voice response. You can either select it at the top, or leave it as Default and select that Default language below under Voice Settings
- Select the voice between Alice, or a generic Man and Woman.
Configure the Actions
- Configure the actions based on your preference. Placeholders such as [pickup] and [eta] will be replaced with the real value when read out.
- Don’t forget to click on Save once you’re done.