Transfer pathways help students maximize their transfer credits as they move from a community college to a university.
Benefits of completing a transfer pathway
If you complete a transfer pathway, you will:
- Have junior standing upon admission to an Arizona university
- Be certain that all credits included in the pathway will apply toward graduation in the baccalaureate majors with which the pathway articulates
- Be able to compete for admission into competitive programs on the same basis as native university students
Other benefits of transfer pathways include:
- Blocks of classes will be treated as a whole; courses will not be examined separately to determine transferability or applicability unless it is for student benefit.
- Transfer credits are accepted and applied toward the university degree, whether the credit was earned by course completion (with a grade of “C” or better), assessment, or some other nontraditional learning mode.
- Provides for exemption from Arizona public university admission requirement (2.0 for Arizona residents, 2.5 for nonresidents