- AZTransfer is a statewide collaboration to help students navigate their higher education options in the State of Arizona.
- Information and resources on AZTransfer.com represent each of Arizona’s public and tribal community colleges and universities.
- Governed by the AZTransfer Steering Committee, which is comprised of representatives from the state’s public and tribal community colleges, the three state universities, and the Arizona Board of Regents.
- Formed as a result of state legislation in 1996.
- Funded by these institutions and the Arizona Legislature. Each institution pays annual dues, calculated by the previous year’s audited enrollment numbers.
Thanks for your feedback.