MIDI Show Control Improvements
- The MIDI Show Control processing has been improved.
- Fixed issue when using some USB MIDI interfaces that would cause MSC messages to get messed up causing incorrect behaviour.
- MSC commands ‘Pause’ and ‘Resume’ are now supported.
- ‘Timed Go’ is supported, but will not trigger an auto cue photograph if the feature is enabled. The grandMA1 console uses a Timed Go command when bumping backwards and forwards through cues, so now the cue list will follow the console more accurately.
- It is now possible to chose to receive MSC messages over ethernet for the grandMA1 console.
Preset Documentation – Photo Mode Lock
It is now possible to lock the photo mode to Preset or Channel by clicking on the padlock below the Channel radio button. This is useful when taking channel photos so that it does not switch back to Preset when you select another channel. When you select a another preset, the padlock will automatically unlock.
Preset Documentation – Photo Copy Changed
The ‘Copy’ button is now longer a menu and will now open a new copy photo dialog. In the dialog, you can now copy photos from Presets, Channels and Cues to the current Preset or selected Channels within the selected Preset. There are options of what to copy including a preview of the photograph you are going to copy.
Preset Documentation – Space bar will take a Photo
If Camera Control is being used in the Cue List view, the space bar will take a photo. This will only work if a text field does not have focus (as it will add a space in the text field).
Fixture Profile Edit – Re-Order Fixture Menu/DIP Options
It is now possible to drag re-order the fixtures menu/DIP options.
Fixture Profile Edit – Copy Menu/DIP Options from another Profile
There is now a button when editing fixture profiles to copy the Menu/DIP options from another fixture profile. It will replace all the current options with the options from the copied profile.
Cue List – Photo Copy Added
A photo Copy button is now available and will now open a new copy photo dialog. In the dialog, you can copy photos from Presets and Cues to the current cue. There are options of what to copy including a preview of the photograph you are going to copy.
Cue List – Space bar will take a photo
If Camera Control is being used in the Cue List view, the Space bar will take a photo. This will only work if a text field does not have focus (as it will add a space in the text field).
Cue View – Cue progress bar
A progress bar has been added to the Cue view that will show the cues progress as it does in the Cue List view.
Channel Usage – Improvements
The Channel Usage view has had a major code re-write. Errors in tracking would report some channels as unused when in fact they were. There are also some enhancements.
Channel Usage – GrandMA – All Preset Type listed
For grandMA consoles, the ‘All’ preset type use is now counted and also available in the list of presets on the right of the window.
Channel Usage – EOS – Presets, Focus, Colour and Beam listed.
For EOS consoles, the Preset, Focus Palettes, Colour Palettes and Beam Palettes are now listed. The captions on the tab panel now reflect the preset/palette names.
Channel Usage – List Used & List Unused Radio Button
Previously there were two disabled checkboxes at the bottom of the Preset/Palette List. These have been changed to radio buttons and are now enabled and will change the list of presets to show presets/palettes used in cue lists, or show the presets and palettes no used in the show (presets/palettes only used in the rig check will be listed in the Unused list).
Channel Usage – Preset List Enhancements
The Preset/Palette list will now show presets/palettes that are used in cue lists but have no intensity greyed out. Presets/Palettes with intensity can now be expanded to show a list of cues that the channel has an intensity above zero while in the preset/palette.
Channel Usage – ‘Clear’ filter button added
A Clear button has been added which will reset the Channel Usage filter options back to the default (All cue lists with no cue or channel ranges).
Channel Usage – Act and Scenes range pop-up menus
It is now possible to select a range of Acts or Scenes.
Cue List CSV Import
File->Import Console Data menu, there is a menu ‘Cue List CSV…’. This feature allows you to import a cue list as a delimited text file. This allows you to add your own cue lists generated in a spreadsheet application or by importing exports from currently unsupported consoles. Some consoles such as the PRG Vx76 console can export the cue list as a tab delimited file. This feature will allow you to import the file to create a cue list to use for documentation.
Beta Version Logo
Beta software versions will now display ‘BETA’ in red text on the logo in the ‘Splash’ and ‘About’ dialog.
Report – Cue Moves
The Cue Moves report has been modified so that a cue will not normally be split across pages. The only exception is when a single cue has so many channels it will not fit on one page by itself. When a single cue is more than one page, the appropriate cue header and channel type header (Up, Down or Track) will be added to the page the cue is split over.
Report – Channel Usage
Added field [UsageScene] to access the selected scene range for a report. A report will only be generated if the current filter setting in Channel Usage have been processed.
- Cue List view – Fixed issue where changing more than one cue information text field would result in not all the fields being saved.
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to ampersand characters (‘&’) in fixture profile manufacturer names.
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to ampersand characters (‘&’) in Preset Documentation and Cue List photo captions.
- Fixed issue of application becoming unstable if the application was minimised when it was last quit.
- Update From Rig Data should now handle EOS absolute addresses and address ranges correctly.
- Rig Data – The Filtered combo box will now refresh correctly when the document preferences for the universe display format are changed.
- Camera Capture preview window will now accept Return and Escape keys as default button key actions.
- Changed location of the show document temporary file to Application Data folder. (Mac OSX –
user:Library:Application Support, Windows 7 –
Fixture Profile Updates
- MAC 550 Profile – Added.
- MAC 700 Spot – Changed Colour and Animation size text.
- MAC 700 Wash – Changed Colour size text.
- Glaciator X-Stream – Added.
- MAC 301 Wash – Added.
- Alpha Profile 700 – Updated (v1.6)
- Alpha Profile 1200 – Added (v1.3)
- Alpha Spot 575 – Updated (v1.3)
- Alpha Spot QWO 800 – Added (v1.1)
- Alpha Wash 700 – Updated (v1.3)
- Alpha Spot HPE 300 – Added (v1.3)