Getting to Know ThePhotoStick® Omni Interface
- Used Space on your ThePhotoStick® Omni device — Graphical view of how much space is used on your ThePhotoStick® Omni device.
- ThePhotoStick Device Summary — Provides the total number of photos, videos, documents, and audio files saved on your ThePhotoStick® Omni device as well as the remaining space available on ThePhotoStick® Omni device.
- ThePhotoStick Device Usage Details — Provides a breakdown of what exactly is saved on your ThePhotoStick® Omni device. Here you can easily see how many files of each file type are saved to your ThePhotoStick® Omni as well as how much space those files are using on your ThePhotoStick® Omni device.
- “Refresh” button — Refreshes the “ThePhotoStick Device Usage Details” by rescanning your ThePhotoStick® Omni device.
- “Backup” button — Open the backup window. Here you can start a backup with your chosen backup preferences.
- “Photo/Video Organizer” button — Opens ThePhotoStick® Omni Organizer that will show your photos, videos, documents, and audio files that are currently backed up to ThePhotoStick® Omni.
- “Tools and Utilities” button — Opens the tools and utilities for ThePhotoStick® Omni. Here you can remove all saved files on your ThePhotoStick® Omni or reset your ThePhotoStick® Omni to factory defaults.
- “User Guide” button — Takes you to ThePhotoStick® Omni online user guide.
- “Backup Preferences” button —Opens the backup preferences for ThePhotoStick® Omni. Here you can set which photo, video, document, and audio file types that ThePhotoStick® Omni will find and save as well as other application settings.
Thanks for your feedback.