- DefaultUrlOnLogin added to both export of companydata (users) and import of userdata.
- Property added to company for setting a content/infotext for mediaarchive which is shown before selecting any categories. This can be plain text and/or formatted html. Applies only to responsive GUI
- WSfederation is now supported as ways of authentication. Needs to be customized and manually configured.
- For orderlines in cart there is now an option to “duplicate and customize”-option that copies the existing and lets you customize it before you can add it to the cart as a new orderlines . Applies only to responsive GUI.
- DisableRequirePreview and EnableAlternateRasterizer added as field in bothtemplateexport and templateimport.
- Merged productionmails now includes a total sum which includes ONLY the orderlines for that producer. Orderfees and other charges saved to the orderhead is not included.
- When uploading files for existing elements in mediaarchive and it has a linked template the larger previewfile was not correctly updated. Fixed. Applies only to responsive GUI
- When specifying/limiting the date/time for when an element should be available it did not take into consideration the localization/cultureinfo/region. It now validates/uses the same localization as the logged in user. Applies only to responsive GUI
- For custom products with product-choices that have 2 levels of dependencies the productchoices were not correctly reinitialized. Fixed and applies only to responsive GUI.
- In mediaarchive for some “unknown” filetypes the preview, copyright and dimensions was not reset properly visually and previously viewed assets information could be used. Applies only to responsive GUI
Takk for din tilbakemelding.