All current and Historical Tag data is stored on the SD card in the TM Reader. It is good practice to clear this history after each event is completed or prior to the start of each new event. You may chose to “download” and save these log files prior to deleting them.
History can be cleared by using software to send a command to clear the History or by deleting logs on the SD card via the Micro USB.
Clearing History Via Software (TinyScore)
- Connect to TinyScore via a Ethernet or WiFi connection.
- Once TinyScore is communicating with the reader, select the “Reader Setup” screen and click on the “Clear Reader History” button.
- You will be prompted to make sure you want to delete data. Select “YES” in you wish to proceed.
Clearing History Via Micro USB
- Move the data switch into the downward position.
- Plug the included purple MicroUSB cable into your computer USB port and connect to your reader via the Micro USB Socket .
- Browse for the newly detected “Removable Disk”
- Delete the files filtered.log , raw.log , status.log and ethernetBackup.log only.
- SAFELY Eject the “Removable Disk Drive” created by the TM Reader prior to unplugging the USB cable. This can be done by right clicking the drive and selecting EJECT or via the USB icon in your task bar.