Similarly to the query tool available in the map window on a layer or map page, you can reveal attributes associated with a specific feature using the query tool:
- Reveal the query tool by clicking on the box with “…” on the bottom right-hand-side of the map tool (shown at “A”)
- Select the query tool at “B”
- Click on the desired feature on the map to bring up the associated attributes (shown as “C”)
- If multiple layers are present on the map, you may need to select a particular layer first by expanding the layers menu (shown as “D”)
- With the layers menu expanded, click on the layer you are interested in querying. The selected layer should be highlighted in blue (shown at “E”)
- You can expand the layer legends as in “F” by clicking on the “<” on the right-hand-side of each legend title (shown next to “E”)
- Clicking on a feature on the map from the selected layer will bring up the associated attributes shown at “G”. This example is showing the attributes for a fish passage assessment near Lake Kathlyn. Refer to the layer page for layer attribute descriptions.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.