The Measure tool can be used to measure lengths, areas, or bearings on the map and converted to spatial layers.
- Click on the options menu at the top right-hand-side of the map tool page (shown at “A”)
- Select the Measure tool from the options menu at “B”
- Select either the Measure distance, Measure area, or Measure bearing from the Measure tool at “C”
- Select units of measurement at “D”
- Click on the map to draw your measurement. Right-click starts the measurement and adds nodes; left-click to finish the measurement (shown at “E”)
- You can then choose to discard the measurement(s) (“F”), export the measurement(s) as a JSON file (“G”), or temporarily save the measurement(s) as a layer on the map (“H”)
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.