The Workspace Explorer is used to navigate between your workspaces:
11. SkyView button opens your SkyView page
12. Search allows you to filter the workspaces
13. Favorites button will toggle between all the workspaces you have access to and those you identified as your favorites. For more information see User Preferences
14. Workspace Level buttons will collapse or expand the pyramid to the level selected
15. View by Name / View by Pyramid button toggles the display of workspaces between hierarchy or alphabetically by workspace name
View by Pyramid
The screen below shows the workspaces organized By Pyramid
The numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 are the numbers of the workspace levels. Clicking on any of these numbers will expand or contract the explorer to that level:
View by Name
The screen below shows the workspaces ordered alphabetically. If the user has access to more than one pyramid, the workspaces will be intermixed:
Clicking the Favorites button in either of the above views displays only the workspaces that have been identified as Favorites on the User Info and Preferences page:
RoundhousePM allows you to identify ANY workspace as a Favorite so you can easily find what you’re looking for in the Workspace Explorer.
Now when you activate Favorites, RoundhousePM not only filters what you see in the Workspace Explorer, but it also filters the information shown on your SkyView Page, Workspace Summary pages, and/or within any module such as RFIs and Submittals. No longer do you have to be bothered with project information unrelated to you.
Below is an example from TestDrive of how Charles Fletcher’s Skyview page changes when Favorites is turned on:
On the top, with Favorites Off, you will notice that the Workspace Explorer shows all the workspaces for these two pyramids, and the Skyview page is displaying all open RFIs for every project in both pyramids. There are so many RFIs displayed that the Submittals section does not even appear on the screen.
On the bottom, with Favorites On, you now see only the 2 workspaces Charles Fletcher tagged as Favorites. The only information shown on his Skyview page pertain to those 2 projects.
Next: The Skyview Page →