Above is the standard RoundhousePM interface. This is broken down into two areas: the header and the area below the header.
1. Subscriber Logo
2. Workspace Name
3. Breadcrumb path for where you are within your pyramid
4. Header menu bar which contains the current user name with a menu to access User Info and Preferences and Log out, Administration, and Help
5. Workspace Explorer tab to navigate to workspaces and projects you have in your pyramid
6. Project Summary tab for an overview of the workspace and it’s modules
7. General menu for access to Announcements, Contacts, and Tasks
8. Documents menu to access Drawings, Specifications, and Documents
9. Logs menu to access RFI Log, Submittal Log, Photos, Field Reports, Change Order Proposal Log, Change Order Log, and Pay Application Log
10. Miscellaneous menu to access custom modules (future).
Area below the header
11. Workspace photo or logo
12. Text defined by the Site Administrator
13. Location map (optional)
14. Location weather (optional)
15. Introduction / Welcome / Instructions to Bidders is a text area where the Site Administrator can write information about this workspace.
16. Announcements (optional) can display recent announcements for this workspace.
17. Modules with open items displayed.
The numbers in the colored boxes indicate how many days until an item is due.
Next: The Workspace Explorer →