The Photos module allows you to upload any photos. This can be inspiration photos for your design or photos from a site visit. Each of these is uploaded in Sessions.
The Main Screen
When opening the Photos module, you are shown all the sessions created for this workspace.
The Session Information
There are three ways to view the photos in a session:
- Detail and Rows View
- Grid View
- Slideshow View
Detail and Rows View
Creating a Photo Session
Follow these steps to create a new photo session:
- Press the Create New button.
- Enter the Subject of the session.
- Select the date the photos were taken.
- Select the name of the person who took the photos. The default is the user’s name, but if the user is posting on behalf of someone else, the user can change the default to that person’s name.
- Upload the photos.
- Enter the Title and Description for each photo.
- If desired, create an announcement and/or send a notification. For more information about Announcements and Notifications when creating a record, click here.
- Save the record.
Next: Field Reports →