The Pop-A-Que routing feature allows multiple users to work the items in one central routing queue. For example, if you have a large number of items that get routed to the Billing routing queue for indexing, you can set up the Pop-A-Que feature to allow any number of users to automatically retrieve the next available item from the Billing routing queue and place it in that user’s queue.
Route Documents to Pop-A-Que Profile
From Image Inquiry:
- Locate the record you want to route then right-mouse click.
- Select Route Using Profile.
- Select the Pop-A-Que profile.
- Sign-in to Work Basket.
- Click Pop-A-Que.
The Pop-A-Que button will only be available for users assigned to a Pop-A-Que profile.
Refer to Setup Pop-A-Que Users
- Click the desired Pop-A-Que profile from the Options Processing\Pop-A-Que window.
This will transfer the next available document in the Pop-A-Que to your workbasket.
- Click Refresh to update the count.