After initial login and system selection, users are presented with the default Image Inquiry screen.
Default Image Inquiry Screen
The image inquiry screen consists of the Image Inquiry Dialog Box and the Image Inquiry Subfile Window.
Image Inquiry Dialog Box
Post from your integrated application to One Look
Move between systems by selecting
Search and retrieve records by selecting
Quickly clear index search criteria by selecting
Subfile List Toolbar
Display Checked: Displays all the documents associated with the checked records.
- Display Temporary Grid: Populates a grid at the bottom of the screen showing a list of documents that have been added to the temporary holding area. From the holding area, users can view documents which allows for comparison of documents across different systems.
- Display Staple Grid: Populates a grid at the bottom of the screen showing the documents waiting to be stapled.
- Show Row: Displays the numerical row number next to each record. (Will only appear when Hide Row is active.)
- Hide Row: Hides the numerical row number next to each record. (Will only appear when Show Row is active.)
- Grid to Excel: Display a list of the One Look sub file indexes in Excel.
- User Activity Chart: Includes User Audit and Scan Audit tabs.
User Audit Tab: A graphical representation of the user’s activity by System Code including View, Email, Print, Route, Change Index, and CD activity based on the selected date.
Scan Audit Tab: A graphical representation of the user’s scan activity including Direct Scan and manual Upload Scan activity based on the selected date.