STEP 3: Create Document Tab Group
- Click Menu, Maintenance from One Look.
- Select Maintain Document Tab Groups.
This option allows you to maintain the group tabs and descriptions. This is where you group the tab profiles to a primary group tab.
- Click Add Document Group to create a new record or double-click an existing record to maintain those values.
- Create the Document Tab Group by filling in the desired values then click Submit.
The maximum length of the Group Tab field is 2.
The new Document Tab Group will be added to the list.
Add Document Tab Profiles to a Document Tab Group:
- Right-mouse click a Document Tab Group.
- Select Maintain Group Tab Documents.
- Check the box next to all the Document Tabs you want to associate with the Document Tab Profile then click Submit.
Thanks for your feedback.