The McAfee Institute does not accept transfer credits. All programs must be completed in their entirety in which a student enrolls.

If you are using or planning to use veterans education benefits you must submit all educational records as indicated below:

For Veterans: Transcripts should be sent to the McAfee Institute Admissions Office. Veterans must also submit a military transcript and DD Form 214 (Member 4 or Service 2 version). The military transcript is either the Joint Services Transcript (Army/Navy/Marines/Coast Guard) or Community College of the Air Force Transcript (Air Force only). Joint Service Transcripts will be subject to an initial evaluation in which any military course that has been deemed as a direct equivalence AND directly pertains to the student’s specific degree will be awarded. Awarded credit cannot be removed once applied. All other completed military courses on the Joint Service Transcript that do not pertain to the student’s specific program of study will not be awarded. For more information, visit

Need more help with this?
Support Center

Thanks for your feedback.