McAfee Institute offers multiple Industry recognized Board Certifications as notated below:
- Certified Cyber Intelligence Investigator (CCII) – View Syllabus
- Certified Social Media Intelligence Analyst (SMIA) – View Syllabus
- Certified Human Trafficking Investigator (CHTI) – View Syllabus
- Certified Organized Retail Crime Investigator (CORCI) – View Syllabus
- Certified Cyber Intelligence Professional (CCIP) – View Syllabus
- Certified Counter Intelligence Threat Analyst (CCTA) – View Syllabus
- Certified Professional Criminal Investigator (CPCI) – View Syllabus
- Certified Workplace Violence & Threat Specialist Investigator (WVTS) – View Syllabus
- Certified Expert in Cyber Investigations (CECI) – View Syllabus
- Certified Social Media Intelligence Expert (CSMIE) – View Syllabus
- Certified Cryptocurrency Forensic Investigator (CCFI) – View Syllabus
Class Preparation Online Programs
Everything the student needs is available online. They will need a computer or tablet that has access to the internet. We have found that the most updated version of Google Chrome works the best for our students.
Class Preparation Resident Programs (Instructor-Led)
The only thing the student needs is a laptop computer to bring to the course for which they enrolled. Everything else will be provided.
Change of Program (Online Programs)
Students can change programs by requesting it to the McAfee Institute. They will be able to change as long as they have not completed more than 5% of the course and meet eligibility of the new course. The student will also have to fill out a new enrollment agreement for the new program.
Change of Program (Resident Programs)
Students can change programs up to two weeks for the original course is scheduled.
They will be able to change to a course that is equal or lesser value for free. If the cost of the course they are changing to is more than the course purchased, they will be required to pay the difference.
Need more help with this?