Student Enrollment Limitations and Priorities
The purpose of this policy is to establish reasonable limitations on enrollments at the Institute. Enrollment in specific programs or programs may be limited as follows:
- Programs are limited to 15 students.
- Enrollment may be limited to students meeting eligibility requirements as outlined in the 2020 Edition Course Syllabus.
- Cancelation of Low Enrollment Courses
- Enrollment may also be limited due to the following legal or practical considerations:
- Health and Safety Concerns
- Facility Limitations
- Faculty Workload
- Availability of Qualified Instructors
- Funding Limitations
- Regional Planning Constraints
- Legal requirements imposed by statues, regulations or contracts
Need more help with this?
Thanks for your feedback.