This section allows you to define your language preferences. Users will be able to alternate between any languages that their organization has within their EPC. Users have the ability to select which language will be displayed for their Interface and Content.
|Interface Language||Defines the language of your EPC user interface.|
|Content Language||Defines the language in which content, uploaded by system administrators and modelers is displayed|
To toggle between languages, please see the steps below:
1. Navigate to the “My Profile” section of the EPC
2. Scroll down to Language section
3. Select a Language text box
4. It will generate a drop-down menu featuring all the languages that you have been given access to.
5. Select the language you wish to display. The page will be refreshed and you will now be navigating the selected language.
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal