System Admins can input the Risk Likelihood in a different content language. If the System Admin wants to see the content information about risk settings in different languages, he needs to manually input the translation. For example, if the editing languages available are English and French and wants the content available in these two, he needs to manually input the content in both English and French
To Edit the Risk Likelihood in a different language, follow the next steps
- Navigate to the System Admin Section
- Select the Risk tab under the System Admin section
- Navigate to the Editing Language section and select the “English” box
- This will generate a drop-down menu featuring the languages you are allowed to use and create content for
- Select the language you want to create Risk Likelihood content for. For this example, French is chosen.
- Navigate to the Risk Matrix Settings section
- Select the Risk Likelihood you want to edit. For this example, select “[en] Very Low”
- This will create a pop-up window with the current English Likelihood name and description
- Input the content translated in French in the Likelihood box and the Description box. To edit, refer to “Edit Risk Likelihood Name”:“https://www.manula.com/manuals/interfacing-technologies/epc10-webapp/12.0/en/topic/10-7-4-1-1-1-edit-risk-likelihood-name and “”:https://www.manula.com/manuals/interfacing-technologies/epc10-webapp/12.0/en/topic/10-7-4-1-1-2-edit-risk-likelihood-description
- Select the box to confirm changes
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal