1. After an EPC Modeler has Drafter a change to an object and sent this object in for endorsement, user assigned as an endorser will receive a notification within the EPC Web APP and through email. Until the endorsement is either completed by all endorser, stopped or canceled by the author, the object in question will be in “Pending”.
2. User can navigate to their “My Pending Endorsement” of the specific object by selecting it in the notification
Or through their “My Action” Widget.
3. User will be navigated to the object’s details page.
4. To expand the pending endorsement, select the
5. This will expand the Endorsement Request, providing the user with additional information about the proposed change.
6. For further detail regarding a change in the object, the user can select the Show Change button. If more information are needed “Show Change” please click here.
7. The delegate feature in Endorsement allows the user to reassign their task for the current cycle. If f more information are needed about “Delegate” please click here.
8. After analyzing the proposed changes, the user can either or the proposed improvement. Once all endorser has acted upon the request, the object will move to the next phase of endorsement cycle.
9. Once endorsed, the object will not be automatically published or send for approval, it will have to be done manually.
- If there is no endorsement cycle and no approval, as a user, I can directly publish
- If there is no endorsement cycle and there is an approval cycle when I edit a new version of an object, I have to go to an approval cycle before publishing
- If there is endorsement cycle and no approval cycle when I edit a new version of an object, I have to go through an endorsement cycle before publishing
- If there is a list of endorsers and a list of approvers, then the user will only view the “send for approval” button after the endorsement cycle is stopped or completed
- If an endorsement cycle is undergoing, then the edit option is locked until the cycle is stopped, completed or cancelled
- If an endorsement cycle has been cancelled by a user, then it should return the object from under revision to in-progress, keep the same version
- If an endorser does not have write edit when they click on the Pending endorsement box, then they should not see the stop button
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal