To Create a New Set, please follow the instructions below:
1. Navigate to the button on the top-right of the EPC WebApp page.
2. After clicking on the button, a drop-down menu will appear with all the modules of the EPC where a new object can be created.
3. Navigate to the module type in which you would like to create a set (In this example, a Document Set) and click on the icon. Another drop-down menu will appear with the different objects that can be created within the Document Module.
4. Click on the “Set” option to create a new set
5. The window to create a new Set for the relevant module will appear
6. Type the name of the Set in the “What is the name?” field
For this example, the name of the Document Set is “MR Technologies”
7. Type the description of the Set in the Description field
8. Click on the button to finish the creation of the new Set. You will be automaticall redirected to the new set object in the relevant module.