An object may go through several endorsement cycles before it get published or sends for approval. The reason to use this feature as an endorser is to see the difference between the latest version and the last version that they revised on an object. An object may pass an endorsement cycle in two ways. The first way is that all the endorsers act on the endorsement cycle by providing their input or the second way is having the author stop the endorsement cycle. In both cases, the endorsers might not remember what changes occurred if there were several cycles in between where the user was removed from the endorsers’ list and added later on. This button helps the user see their last revision by comparing it to the latest version.
- Make sure that you endorsed or not endorsed a change on an object at least once.
- Within the details tab of the document, expand the endorsement cycle box and click on Show Changes Since My Last Review. Elements that were added will be highlighted in green, and elements that were deleted will be highlighted in red.
- The show changes since my last review will show a comparison between the endorsers latest changes (v.1.0001) and the latest version (v.1.0003)
- The show changes since my last review will not appear if the user has never went through an endorsement cycle in that process
- The show changes since my last review will disappear after the object was published (v.1.0 from v.2.0 ) and reappear if the user made any endorsement in v.2.0
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal