Web Modelers can move a process to create more space on the mapping canvas. This function is mostly used when Web Modelers are mapping large processes and need to drag the entire process map to navigate through it.
To Move a Process Map, please follow the instructions.
- Navigate to Full Screen Edit Mode, after clicking on Edit Button
- Select the Ctrl key on your keyboard, and right-click anywhere on the screen
- Hold the Ctrl key and hold the right-click on your mouse, and move the process map around. In this example, move the process map to left
- Finish mapping the process
- Use the scroll-bar, and move it to the left to view other objects in the process
- Use the Fit Screen button to view the entire process map
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal