Environment Administrators can restore deleted objects in the EPC. This allows your administrators to restore any objects deleted accidentally, or restore any previous version on objects easily.
- Restore deleted objects to their original location, or
- Restore objects to a new location (Restore to New Parent) if the Parent has been moved, deleted, or if you simply want to move the object
- One deleted object can be restored at a time.
- If the process is a parent of objects that were deleted together, the parent process and all sub-objects will be restored.
- If you wish to restore an object whose parent status is “deleted” or “locked”, please click the Restore to a New Parent button.
- Report type documents cannot be restored.
To restore a deleted object:
1) Navigate to your Environment Administrator section
2) Select the Archive Tab
3) Select the object you wish to Restore
4) Select the Restore button
You object will be restored.
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal