Create a folder from the “New” button on the top-right of the WebApp
1. Click on the Navigation Menu Button on the top left of your screen and navigate to the Module in which you would like to create a folder (in this example, a Document Folder).
2. Choose the Set or Folder in which you would like to add the new Folder
3. Navigate to the button on the top-right of the EPC WebApp page.
4. After clicking on the button, a drop-down menu will appear with all the modules of the EPC where a new object can be created.
5. Navigate to the desired Module and click on the icon. Another drop-down menu will appear with the different objects that can be created within the relevant Module.
6. Click on the “[module] Folder” option to create a new Folder
7. A form will be generated where you can input the information about the new Folder
8. Type the name of the Folder on the “What is the name?” field
For this example, the name of the Folder is “Human Resources”
9. Type the description of the Folder on the Description box
10. Click on the button to finish the creation of the new Folder
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal