Follow the steps below to export specific EPC Objects. The export wizard will create a data file with the format .epc.
1. From the WebApp Toolbar, select the three dots > Export
2. Select EPC Single Process or Process Set (.epc)
3. Select one or more processes to export
|Type to search for a specific process
|Click on this button to search by hierarchy
|Processes being exported will be listed here. Click on “X” to remove a process from the export list
|Include all associations of this process within the export file
4. Once you are done, click on Export.
5. A window will open to inform you on the export. Click Keep Working.
6. You will will receive a confirmation when the export is complete. Click on See All.
6. The “Export Successful” notification contains the link to download the export file in the requested format.