Follow the steps below to import data from an outside EPC environment. The format of the data file must be .vsdx.
1. From the WebApp Toolbar, select the three dots > Import
2. Select Visio (.vsdx) and click Browse to select the file.
3. The file you have selected will appear.
4. Select the destination for your file
4a)Type to find your destination or
4b) Use the Tree selector
5. You will also be asked if you want to publish upon import.
6. Once you have selected what you wanted, click on Finish.
7. You will receive a confirmation when the import is complete.
8. Once the import is complete, you will find the imported processes in the process module. They will be in a new Process Set named “Imported Process Set”.
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal