List view allows you to see all Control items that you have access to, including the specific details within them. Viewing Control items in a list allows users to have a quick view of various Control items, facilitating navigation.
The EPC Web App provides users with 3 major filtering settings:
|1. List All||A list view where all items within the given module are listed|
|2. Drilldown List||A list view where all levels below the selected item are listed|
|3. Contextual List||A list view where 1-level level below the selected item are listed|
|Favorite||Allows users to sort processes by favorites vs. non-favorites|
|Name||Textual search for any existing name of an object|
|Subtype||Whether or not the item in question is associated to a Subtype|
|Category||Whether or not the item in question is associated to a Category|
|Description||Whether or not there is a Description inputted for the item in question|
|My RASCI-VS||The RASCI-VS associations existing on the item in question|
|Key Control||Whether or not there is a Key Control inputted for the item in question|
|Audit Deadline||The Audit Deadline for the item in question|
|Control Review Date||The Control Review Date for the item in question|
|Type||The type of the object|
|Role||Whether or not there are Roles directly associated with the item in question|
|Modified Date||The last date that the object in question was modified|
|Status||View the status of the item in question when Show Latest mode is on|
To navigate to List View, please see the steps below:
1. Click on the Navigation Menu Button on the top left of your screen
2. Click on Control
3. You will be directed to List View in the Control module (as seen below).
To simplify Control viewing; users are not greeted with all major Controls that they are associated too. Users are greeted with the list of Control Sets, the highest level of Control Classification in the EPC. However users can display these risks within the List View. Please see the steps below:
4. (Optional) To view sub-processes, users must select the “Drill Down” icon available on the upper right to the EPC Web App.
5. (Optional) Click on the icon and it will generate a drop-down menu
6. (Optional) Select “Drilldown List” or “List All”
7. (Optional) Upon selecting the “Drilldown List”, the EPC will automatically re-fresh the page
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal