The “My Performance” Widget allows users to feature a list of company, department and personal Performance Measures. This allows users to keep track of the Performance Measures and have easy access to them on the Home Page.
This Widget allows users to monitor Performance Measures of their processes and business activities in a customizable and color coded environment with up-to-date information. To read more about the Performance Module, click here.
Users can filter the Widget by the following indicators:
1. Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
2. Key Control Indicators (KCIs)
3. Key Risk Indicators (KRIs)
My Performance Widget Components
|Name||Name of the performance indicator|
|Type||Type of indicator|
|Value||The latest numerical value inputted for the measure|
|Unit||The unit that the performance measure is being measured in|
|Color||The corresponding color representing the current performance (Green – Above Expectations, Yellow – Acceptable, Red – Below Expectations)|
My Performance Widget Navigation
1. Navigate to the Home Page and add a “My Performance” Widget using the Dashboard Manager
2. Click on the name of the Performance indicator to navigate to the item’s Details page
To customize the My Performance Widget, click here