The different types of Indicators are:
|KPI||Key Performance Indicator||An indicator which enables an organization to define its performance targets based on its goals and objectives and to monitor its progress towards achieving these targets.|
|KRI||Key Risk Indicator||An indicator which is used by organizations to help define its risk profile and monitor changes in that profile.|
|KCI||Key Control Indicator||An indicator which is used by organizations to help define its controls environment and monitor levels of control relative to desired tolerances.|
Web Modelers can create Indicators on the WebApp and organize them within Objectives.
For instructions on how to create a new Indicator, see the Create Objects section.
Filling out a New Indicator form
- Click on the Object Type box
- A drop-down will be generated with the three different object types. Choose the Indicator you want to create. In this example, a KPI
- Type the name of the Indicator on the “What is the name?” field
For this example, the name of the Indicator is “Number of days to fill an employment requisition”
- Use the and icons to expand and hide the different sections within each tab of the New Indicator Window. Input the right information about the Indicator in each section.
i) To hide sections, click on the icon:
ii) To expand sections, click on the icon:
- Click on the button to create the Indicator
- The new KPI “Number of days to fill an employment requisition” is now inside of the “Manage deployment of personnel” Objective. This KPI is currently a draft. To learn how to publish Performance objects, click here
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal
Thanks for your feedback.