Web Modelers can assign Boundary Events to Sub-Process and Task shapes while working on Graph Edit Mode.
To Add a Boundary Event, please follow the instructions.
- Navigate to Full Screen Edit Mode, after clicking on Edit Button
- Navigate to a Sub-Process or Task shape. In this example, navigate to a task
- Right-click on the Task shape. A drop-down menu will be generate
- Choose the “Add Boundary Event” box
- The Boundary Event icon will appear on the task shape
To edit boundary events, click here
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal