To Assign BPMN Properties to a Sub-Process, please follow the instructions.
- Navigate to Full Screen Edit Mode, after clicking on Edit Button
- Navigate to a Sub-Process shape
- Right-click on the Sub-Process shape. A drop-down menu will be generated
- Choose the “Edit BPMN Properties” box
- A pop-up will be generated allowing you to choose the BPMN Properties for the sub-process
i) Navigate to the “Ad-Hoc” box
ii) Click on the box to check the sub-process with the Ad-Hoc property.
i) Navigate to the “Compensation” box
ii) Click on the box to check the sub-process with the Compensation property.
i) Navigate to the “Loop Characteristic” box
ii) A drop-down list will be generated
iii) Choose the Loop Characteristic for the sub-process
- After assigning the BPMN properties for the Sub-Process, click on the button to close the pop-up