The “My Post & Replies Chart” Widget allows users to view a chart with the number of posts and replies created over the past seven days on processes and flow objects where the user has a level of responsibility (RASCI-VS) or/and is subscribed to.
Each of the seven columns displayed on the chart represents a day of the past seven days. Each column displays the number of posts and replies created for that specific day. The columns are divided in four categories:
- Discussion Posts & Replies in blue
- Improvement Request Posts & Replies in black
- Incidents Posts & Replies in green
- Questions Posts & Replies in orange
A. Legend: A legend is provided on top of the chart displaying each category for Posts & Replies with its respective color.
B. X-Axis: The values on the X-axis of the chart represent the past seven days.
C. Y-Axis: The values on the Y-axis of the chart represent the total numerical value of new posts & replies for the day.
D. Column: The column displays the number of new posts and replies for a specific day. The column is divided in 4 different sections. Each section has its own color and the color determines if its a discussion, an improvement request, an incident or a question.
My Posts & Replies Widget Navigation
1. Navigate to the Home Page and add a “My Posts & Replies” Widget using the Dashboard Manager
2. To view more details about each section on a column and about the posts & replies created on a specific date, the user needs to hover with his mouse over the columns, For this example, hover over the black section of Improvement Requests created on February 19th.
3. The numerical value for the specific section as well as the total value of new posts & replies will appear in a box.
To customize the My Posts & Replies Widget, click here
Haben Sie noch weitere Fragen?
Visit the Support Portal