System Admins can view the Risk Profile in a different content language.
For example, let’s pretend the editing languages available are English and French. If the System Admin wants to see the content information about Risk Profile in a different language, he doesn’t need to manually edit and translate the content.
This occurs because the Risk Likelihood and the Risk Impact for the Risk Profile are automatically set by the axis of the Risk Matrix. If Risk Likelihood and Risk Impact content was already inputted in French, they will appear in French under Edit Risk Profile. If the content was not previously inputted in French, System Admin can refer to Edit Risk Likelihood and Edit Risk Impact to edit the content language.
The same occurs for the Risk Priority, if Risk Priority content was already inputted in French, they will appear in French under Edit Risk Profile. If the content was not previously inputted in French, System Admin can refer to Edit Risk Priority to edit the content language.
To View the Risk Profile in a different language, follow the next steps
- Navigate to the System Admin Section
- Select the Risk tab under the System Admin section
- Navigate to the Editing Language section and select the “English” box
- This will generate a drop-down menu featuring the languages you are allowed to use and create content for
- Select the language you want to view the Risk Profile in. For this example, French is chosen.
- Navigate to the Risk Matrix Settings section
- Select the Risk Profile you want to edit. For this example, select the intersection between “Rare” and “Modéré” with a score of 30
- This will create a pop-up window with the French Content available.
Haben Sie noch weitere Fragen?
Visit the Support Portal